Business and Personal Finance
You are required by me to arrive for the Final at the appointed starting time for your section. You are required by me to stay until the appointed ending time for your section. Requests for any variation in this exam schedule must be approved by Principal Wes Paul, Vice Principal Catherine Queally, or Vice Principal T.J. Flanagan.
You are to create and present a slide presentation with at least 12 slides. Your slide show will feature a top ten list, the ten most important things the class should know about your topic. Use Google Slides to create your presentation. Choose a topic in Business and Personal Finance that we have not covered this year. Each student will be required to choose a different topic, and the topic must be approved by Mr. O'Connell. Please submit your proposed topic to Mr. O'Connell in writing before you begin.
Requirements (subject to change):
- The first slide should contain:
- your first and last name
- name of the course
- The last slide will be your works cited page, and a message thanking your audience i.e. Thank you for listening.
- Use a consistent slide theme throughout.
- Make the presentation as interesting as possible.
- Use MLA citation format for all resources, including web sites that you used to gather information and images.
- Use in context citations as well as a works cited page.
- Any direct quotes must appear in quotation marks.
- Use your own words for most of the presentation. Do not submit a "copy and paste" presentation.
- You may insert pictures from the Internet.
- After completion, the presentation will be presented to the class.
- Make sure that it is easy for the viewer to read each and every word. Make sure you have about the same amount of text on every slide, and that no slide is either too long or too short.