Adaptive Technology for Blind and
Visually Impaired Web Users
- Visit the Links page of this website, and explore the six websites listed under "Information About Adaptive Technology for the Blind and Visually Impaired Web Users:
- Create a Google Document in your Google Classroom Web Design folder. Again, your response must be written in Google Documents, and be placed in your web design shared folder.
- Click the words "Untitled Document" and then enter a title. The title of your document will be (Section) Adaptive Technology for the Blind and Visually Impaired Web Users. Substitute your section for the word (Section). Again, make sure you include your Section.
- Make a list of 10 new things you learned about Adaptive Technology.
- Below your list, write a 500 word (or more) essay about how your approach to web design might change as a result of what you have learned. For example, how would your approach to Alt Text change? What have you learned? What new insights have you gained? How would those new learnings and insights influence your web pages?
- Submit your assignment through Google Classroom.
- Q: What if I can't access Google Classroom?
- A: If you cannot access Google Classroom, Write you assignment as an email and send it to me. My email address is on the home page.
- Q: What if my computer doesn't work?
- A: You can temporarily move to a computer that does work. Just let the Substitute Teacher know what you are doing.