Meta Description Project
The goal of this short project is to learn about Meta Descriptions, and write a Meta Description to add to our personal websites.
- Create a new Google Document in your Classroom<Web Design folder.
- Title the document Meta Description for lastname_first_name_personal_website.
- Create a page heading in MLA format.
- Write What is a Meta Description? below your page heading.
- Select the question.
- Select tools<research.
- Find three web resources that explain Meta Description.
- Insert the links into your Google Document
- Cite the three resources
- Write a Meta Description for your personal website.
- Copy your description, and add it to your index.html page
- Insert<HTML<Head Tags<Description
- Turn In your Meta Description for lastname_first_name_personal_website document in Google Classroom.