Fall Portfolio: Web Design
For portfolio week, you are required to reflect upon and write about a piece of work you have done during the Fall Semester. The requirements are as follows:
- CAREFULLY PRINT OUT YOUR LAST NAME, FIRST NAME at the top of the first and third pages. Print out the Assignment Description, Grade Level (9, 10, 11 or 12) and Subject as well. You will be given a grade for your clerical work.
|Name: Last, First
Description: Image Project Two
|Grade Level: 10
||Subject: Web Page Design
- Choose an assignment, and write about it using the Revised 21st Century Expectation Check Off Sheets and Reflection Sheets provided. Image Project Two is a very good choice for this purpose. If you would like to choose a different project, you must get approval from Mr. O'Connell first.
- Print out your gallery.html page from your web browser, staple it together in this order:
- Student Reflection Sheet cover page/Reflection Sheet
- Expectations Inventory
- gallery.html web page printout
- Rubric evaluation sheet
- Answer all questions fully. In the narrative section, answer in full paragraphs, not individual words or single short sentences. Your answers need to specifically refer to this project. Do not write generic answers such as "I tried hard. I did good." Use this as an opportunity to reflect on your work in a meaningful way. This is a skill that is highly valued in all professions. It is also highly valued at the college level and beyond.
- Reminder: you will receive a grade for this project.