Tutorial: Adding a New Library Item to Dreamweaver
- Select the item you wish to add.
- If it is a navigation bar, select the table that contains the buttons.
- Click the Assets Panel (next to the Files Panel)
- Click the Library Icon (small book)
- Click the drop-down menu in the upper right hand corner of the panel
- Select "New Library Item"
- Name the item, and press Enter
- A dialog box will pop up, warning you that the library item might not look exactly the same on the page. Click OK and continue.
- To add the library item to any page, drag it from the library to the page.