Create a Personal Workspace for
Dreamweaver Creative Cloud 2017
Our goal is to create and save a personal workspace in Dreamweaver CC that will allow us to establish a smooth and consistent work flow. If our workspace gets messed up, we can clean it up in two mouse clicks.
- Start by clicking Standard<Reset 'Standard'
- Double click the DOM panel to collapse it
- Window< Properties
- Drag the Properties Panel by it's title bar to the bottom of the screen until you see a blue line appear. Let it go, and it will dock to the bottom.
- Drag the Behaviors Panel up and to the right, and dock it next to CSS Designer.
- Right click CC Libraries, click Close.
- Drag the Insert panel to the right of the Behaviors tab
- Window<Workspace Layout<New Workspace
- Type in your initials
To reset your workspace the next time things don't look right on your screen:
- Look for your initials in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the drop-down menu
- Click Reset '(your initials)'
- You're done.